The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Post By barelynotlegal
REACTPSN REBUG 4.46 HELP!!!
REACTPSN REBUG 4.46 HELP!!! –
I recently bought a ps3 with CFW already installed, everything worked fine. I wanted to emty the drive
so I attached the ps3 hdd to my pc and formatted it there... everything worked as before , using multiman (latest) and rebug 4.46
exaclty the same as before the formatting. But when I tried installing rap files with reactpsn 2.27 not a single psn game could be activated.
I created a account with my name and another named "aa" and put the rap files on exdata filder on usb an launched Psnreact.
The machine reboots and show the username aa renamed to react 20 1-rif and 0edat, when I try to lauch any game a license from psn store comes up
an tells me to activate.
I dont understand this... becasue with the exact same procedure it worked before I formatted the hdd???
try holding O for 6 secs and try 2.27
did you check settings under rebug?
What settings would need to be checked?
what game are u encounterijg this problem?
So I know this thread is a month old and I hope OP has fixed his problem by now, but just in case he hasn't or somebody else with the same problem sees this thread, this is how I've gotten ReactPSN to work:
1. Prep your hdd with rap files in exdata folder and plug it into the port furthest to the RIGHT, closest to BD
2. Install ReactPSN from pkg
3. Create new profile named "aa"
5. Run Multiman, exit to xmb
6. Log into aa profile
7. Run ReactPSN holding O button while it does it's thing
It should crash the ps3 and reboot, naming the profile from aa to react something and hopefully all of your PSN games now work.
Some of these steps may be unnecessary, not 100% sure, but it works for me.
Hope this helps.
u almost got it
Originally Posted by neurosurge
1. put rap files in a usb in exdata folder and plug it into the port furthest to the RIGHT, closest to BD
2. Install ReactPSN from pkg ( the latest version 2.27 only work with 4.46 cfw and lower )
3. Create new profile named aa and log in it
4. if u have the rap files then just run reactpsn don't press any thing just wait the until it restart
5. if u don't have the rap file then no need for usb just log in aa then launch reatcpsn and immediately hold O button don't let go the console should just boot to xmb ( no restart )
5. ( method 5 only applies on pkg games that doesn't come with rap file like plants vs zombiles ,, nba jam on fore edition , tettris , naughty bear 2
u can downlado games and dlc and ps2 classic and ps1 one calssic and update your games and split +4gb pkg by using an app for pc called PSNStuff