PSJailbreak / PSdowngrade - New PS3 Owner - Quick Questions
Sorry to post a new thread, i' ve just ordered a PS3 Slim 120GB ( Got 1 from ebuyer lunch time specials ), and bought a geniune PSjailbreak & PSdowngrade. Can i please ask a few questions.
1. When you " PSdowngrade ", i will lose any games that i have backed up on my internal HDD ( as it formats the HDD - i assume ). What's the best option here? Backup all my games to an external HDD ( FAT32 ), and then copy them back once i have downgraded? What's the best way to do that? Should i always backup games to the external and then copy back to internal, or always internal and then copy them to the external?
2. Can you run different versions of software/backup managers/ftp software on a geninue PSjailbreak? Or do i need to purchase a PS3GO aswell?
3. Does the Backup Manager V1.1 for the geninue PSjailbreak allow you to run games with no dvd in the drive?
4. Can you format the external HDD with NTFS with Backup Manager 1.1??
5. Is there anything else i should know after entering into this new world of fun?