This topic mirrors:
But I think that is good idea, to post this topic to diffirent forums.
More people - more chances to success!
Please remove this links, if they break rules!
Today I'm get more information about PS3 minis.
I will translate all facts and post it there!
First: Big thanks for Editor-in-Chief (tapochek.net - RU).
He upload PS3 game dump for research!
You can found files there:
1. You can't run any PS3-Minis application and jailbreak together
2. Now you can't run downloaded minis-app.I don't now why, but if you have legal PS3-minis app installed before JB, you can't run this app with JB.
But if you restart PS3 without JB, it will work.
3. PS3 minis don't have EBOOT.BIN fileIt same with most PSN games.
Console will always return error!
If someone know how to get it worked, please tell me!
4. EBOOT.PBP file from PS3-mini app it's same with PSP EBOOT.PBPFile listing from /dev_hdd0/game/:
PS3-Minis app didn't have EBOOT.BIN file!Code:./NPEZ00094 ./NPEZ00094/PARAM.SFO ./NPEZ00094/PIC0.PNG ./NPEZ00094/ICON0.PNG ./NPEZ00094/PS3LOGO.DAT ./NPEZ00094/USRDIR ./NPEZ00094/USRDIR/ISO.BIN.EDAT ./NPEZ00094/USRDIR/MINIS.EDAT ./NPEZ00094/USRDIR/CONTENT ./NPEZ00094/USRDIR/CONTENT/EBOOT.PBP ./NPEZ00094/USRDIR/load_tmp ./NPEZ00094/PIC2.PNG
But, this app have EBOOT.PBP file
5. You can edit EBOOT.PBP file with PSP toolsI think it's more than simple same format.
You can edit this EBOOT.PBP file with PSP tools!
Unpacked .PBP include this files:
Interesing fact:Code:./PARAM.SFO ./ICON1.PNG ./ICON0.PNG ./DATA.PSP ./DATA.PSAR
ICON1.PNG (PIC1.PNG) is same for PS3/PSP:
I used this software:Yes. You can edit files.
If you change icons, descriptions - you app will still work (without JB).
But you can't edit/replace DATA.PSAR or DATA.PSP.
If you edit this files, you receive black screen and freezing.
- pbpsettings and pspbrew for editing
- YACC for .CSO image unpacking