The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS3 is a 3.00FW....should I wait on 3.41?
PS3 is a 3.00FW....should I wait on 3.41? –
Would there be any benefit to sitting on 3.00 until the Jailbreak hack progresses more? I mean, the fricking firmware still supports OtherOs.
Just nervous, cause once I flash to 3.41 its gone. Thoughts?
i say hold onto it until we hear details on whats going on
If you have plans to use or do use the OtherOS, i would stay right where you are with current firmware until PSJailbreak devices are able to use older firmware.
But if you dont care about OtherOS or your HDD getting formatted, then go ahead and update to 3.41 so you can use Jailbreak devices now.
Im getting a 60Gb BC model thats never even been used and im waiting before i update anything on it.
SCPH-30001 [V4] - unmodded (2)
SCPH-30001-R [V5] DMS4 Pro SE
SCPH-50001-N [V9] CC 2.0 SLE
SCPH-79001 [V16] Silver - unmodded
Last edited by Antinull; 09-28-2010 at 08:55 PM.
PS3 Break V3.41 is already in the market
its actually about $20-25 now xD
Originally Posted by cathy234
by xmas these thingsll be dirt cheap around like $10 or less
i just ordered a p3free
wow this makes it pretty easy.
Originally Posted by Antinull
do I use other os or will I : No
do I use homebrew or backups: Yes.
This would indicate....update. or should I? maybe a new exploit in 3.00 will be found with unTold premium bEnEfiTs. lol.