The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Problem with PSfreedom on HTC Wildfire
Problem with PSfreedom on HTC Wildfire –
I have tried to make my HTC Wildfire so i'm able to enter FSM on my PS3. The problem is when i try to install the signed_090710_225229.zip file by firstly entering recovery mode on my HTC, then when i have installed it and rebooted my phone, the touch screen will not work and i can't unlock it. I have followed this guide:
"PSFreedom on a HTC Wildfire by alephzain
- A rooted phone (see unrevoked.com)
- the package signed_090710_225229.zip put in /sdcard
- a terminal emulator installed on your phone
- go in recovery mode
- do a nandroid backup
- select install zip from sdcard
- select choose zip from sdcard
- select signed_090710_225229.zip zip file
- reboot the phone
- open the terminal emulator :
- and enjoy the procedure to activate the hack"
- I have rooted my phone, and it should be rooted because i have the "S-OFF" in the top of the screen when i enter recovery mode. What am i doing wrong? I'm also able to recover it by using a previous backup, but as soon as i install the signed_090710_225229.zip and reboot my phone i am not able to use the touch screen. Here's a link for the signed_090710_225229.zip which i have used: psfreedom.com / downloads . php ? cat _ id = 2 & download _ id = 88 (Without spaces)
How can i fix this, is there something wrong with the signed_090710_225229.zip file or what is it?
This is the info i got on bootloader:
BUZZ PVT SHIP S-OFF
If your ultimate goal is to jailbreak your PS3, I would suggest installing custom firmware. The method you are using is very outdated.
I'm in the process of downgrading from 4.31 to 3.55 with E3 Flasher. Now i need to enter FSM, and i only need to use this to enter FSM, then afterwards i don't really need it anymore. And my eclips3 doesn't work because of the "Programming error".
Originally Posted by indirect76
Is there any other way to get in Service mode with the HTC wildfire, or a iphone app?
Oh, you are on the right track then. Sorry, I can't help with getting the PS3 into FSM.