Probably there's an easy solution for this problem..
But i can't find it! In my eyes i've done everything right so far. I did the following stuff trying to jailbreak with PSfreedom my PS3 phat (OFW 3.41 installed) using an iPhone 3G running firmware 3.1.2 jailbroken with redsn0w
1. I installed BootLace from cydia.
2. I installed OpeniBoot via bootlace
3. I installed iDroid via bootlace (iDroid version 11.02, android version 2.3.2).
4. I downloaded iPhoDroid_R13j_3G
5. Went into WinSCP and replaced
and set their chmod to 777 with the files from iPhoDroid_R13j_3G
6. I turned my PS3 off with the button at the back (turned to 0 )
7. Removed all controllers + USB devices from my PS3
8. Connected my iPhone to the PS3
9. Turned the iPhone on and selected iDroid
10. As soon as it said "loading firmware" i turned on my PS3 at the back and quickly pressed off and directly after that the eject button.
What happens now is that the iphone simply boots into android, the PS3 simply loads into the dashboard without having anything different on it.
Notes: i never saw iphodroid saying "INIT" or anything like that.
There must be something im doing wrong, what could this be?!
Greetings from a noob
PS: You might be wondering why i didnt simply execute iPhoDroid.exe on my computer to installed iphodroid. I actually tried that, but it puts my device into recovery mode and there is absolutely no way getting it out of it. It doesnt seem to be installed properly. It is the same problem this guy has (just for understanding: http://www.iphodroid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=329 ) I tried several applications including RecBoot. The only option to get it out of it is to run blackra1n on it jailbreaking it with bleakra1n obviously. After that i had to re-jailbrake it with redsn0w because bootlace is not compatible with blackra1n because when i opened up bootlace it said "Bootlace Kernel Does Not Match Any Compatible Jailbreaks", having the same issue as this guy: http://www.idroidproject.org/forum/b...ith-blackra1n/ (this is not me, i only place the link so people understand what the issue is).