1. Insert the TF card (with the update.bin file in root) into the main part of P3GO, then, connecting with your PC from the USB plot. During this time, the red and blue lights are shinning in the same time. 1 second later, the red one light out, blue one is shinning, 2 second later, both red and blue are turned on, for now the updating progress is over.
Insert TF with update.bin ---> Red light and blue light shinning ---> Red light and blue light turned on ---> Updating complete
1. TF or Storage Driver must be formatted into Fat/Fat32.
2. Don't removed P3GO while updating progress.
3. update.bin file will be deleted automatic after updating.
4. If red light shines for a long time means updating failed, you must check your file or hardware for issue.
5. Don't use USB HUB for Storage Driver.