The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Newbie Quick Question - Promise i wont ask anymore silly questions
Newbie Quick Question - Promise i wont ask anymore silly questions –
I've gone and bought myself a PS3 Slim, a Psjailbreak & Psdowngrade, and a P3Go GT-Break with G-Switch. I like to have a tinker with these things and thought i would the above. The reason i bought the Offical PS stuff was i wanted to support the creators of all this. The reason i've then bought a P3Go is i am told its the best dongle for loading all different types of jailbreak software. Can i please just as the following
1. Is there a recent up to date guide that tells me once i have used the jailbreak, how i then load different backup manager, emulators and the other software you can load? I understand the concept that you jailbreak and then you can run homebrew, but not sure once you have jailbroken how you then load a backup manager?
2. Can you use different backup managers, and emulators using the orginal PSjailbreak?
3. What does the P3Go give me that the PSJailbreak doesn't?
Thanks in advance
1) You can find softwares in this forum. Send the softwares to a USB device (must be formatted FAT32 to be recognized by PS3), the softwares must be at the root of the device. You can rename them if you want, but the extension must be ".pkg".
Then jailbreak your PS3 and after the XMB comes, plug in your USB device and select "Install Package Files" under the Game menu. You can now see all of the pkg files in your USB device. You can install the softwares now.
2) It may be possible, I don't own an original jailbreak device.
3) P3Go has its own memory, so you can copy all softwares into the device and carry with you.
If I wrote anything wrong, people can correct them. That's all for me now.