More powerful software - OpenManager 1.0 released! –
Well , this is the quote from ps3 break official site , i just want to know what is the meaning of it , how can i use it . where is the way to fix the PS3 V1.0 update problem .
Quote from official site :
● Supports up to 512 items from two USB devices, internal hdd and bluray
● Ability to copy games from bdvd to hdd0 or USB's, from hdd0 to USB's or from USB's to hdd0. It is done asking to you the destination device. It use uses asynchronous reading and writingfor fast copy.
● Special support for big files in FAT: it splits files >= 4GB using .666xx fragments (if the file is name.ext, the file splits as name.ext.66600, name.ext.66601,...). This file is not bootable and it is marked using '_' as folder prefix. The file is joining when you copy it to hdd0 device
● Automatically finds the path of the games and asks to you about it. In other case, if the Open Manager is installed in the hdd0 creates one. You can change it pressing L2+START later.
● Including checking game option (pressing L1). It displays information about the files, size, splits or big files, if it have one.
● Support for Homebrew: you can creates "homebrew" folder in root USB FAT device and put here others folders with an EBOOT.BIN (.self format) and one ICON0.PNG. Also you can use the internal hdd0. Homebrew is launched directly and receive the path in argv.
● FTP support to upload homebrew: open_manager uses "OMAN46756" as user, by default.
it really pissed me off !