The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Minimus AVR USB vs PSGroove PIC18F2550
Minimus AVR USB vs PSGroove PIC18F2550 –
Long story made short - Bought ps3break but doesnt look like that is capable of being updated even though it states it can be so I am going to need something that can be updated with the future developments and I have come across two options.
MINIMUS AVR USB
* ATMEL AT90USB162
* 22 Programmable I/O Lines
* 16Kbyte Flash
* 512 Byte SRAM
* 512 byte EEPROM
* 16 MIPS Throughput
* USB 2.0 High Speed
* 5V USB Powered
* 16MHz Quartz Crystal Oscillator Circuit
* Power / Status LED's
* Male USB Connector - No Cable Required
* Access to all IO's
* Easy Program / Update with Atmel FLIP (Flexible In-system Programmer)
* Robust HW/Reset Buttons (Simple Once-Only Operation When Programming)
* Full LUFA Compatability
* Full LibUSB Compatability
* Simple Plug n Play
* Atmel FLIP Software Drivers:
* Software Compatible With Windows 9x / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7 and Linux.
* High Quality production quality at the famous Xecuter factory.
Here are some development resources for AVR USB Development:
* AVR-USB-162 blink LED demo code (C source and HEX)
* AVR-USB-162 button demo code (C source and HEX)
* AVR-USB-162 frequency generator (C code and HEX)
* AVR-USB-162 mouse demo code C source
* AVR-USB-162 virtual COM port demo code C source
* MyUSB LGPL USB stack from Dean Camera
All Our boards are all individually built and tested by us
so are guaranteed working perfectly on OS 3.41
Fully Plug and Play
Works with backup manager
Our boards have a standard MALE USB connector so will
plug in directly no need for leads like other boards
Boards are complete with a Blue activity led and tactile switch for activating bootloader
All boards have a Bootloader (DFU) mode so are fully upgradable over usb at anytime
(no external programmer is required)
Boards come with a protective Shrink Wrap not a bare board like other sellers.
This dongle is ALL you need no extra hardware or equipment is needed
So before I go and waste more money I thought i would seek some advice, both are same price.
Unless ipod touch 3g is soon to be ported I could use that?
Also some useful AVR USB Development Websites:
Follow us on twitter! - @PSJCL
Cheers m8 just ordered one
Minimus is the best solution out there at the moment in my humble opinion.
We're all just waiting patiently for the case to go on sale now.
should i buy eclips3 or minimus?