The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
KMEAW 3.55 + ROGERO 8 = Broken?
KMEAW 3.55 + ROGERO 8 = Broken? –
I do not think it's the firmware or Rogero. I think this PS3 is different to mine somehow.
My PS3 is 60Gb Original with the SD Card Reader (not sure of the model). Works bang on, everytime, all the time!
My boys one is the 60Gb without the SD Card Reader.
Here is what I did.
Got it with OFW 3.41 on it.
Updated to OFW 3.55.
Updated to KMEAW 3.55.
Formatted the HDD -
So far so good yeah?
/app_home/ps3_game + /Install Package Files appeared. Awesome.
Install Rogero v8. Great. Backups on HDD Show up, awesome.
Load the Game - Permissions set auto - Back to XMB and the BD-DISC in the drive still shows.
Does not mount the games. On the odd occasion it does, the game starts and Black screens. This happens with BOps & Fifa 11. Going to try NFSHP in a mo to see if makes any difference, but seems like there is something missing.
Depending on your version of Rogero, you may need the lv2 patcher. Also, all 3 games you listed needed modified files to work on 3.41. Make sure they're original now that you're on 3.55 kmeaw.
These games have never been modified for 3.41. I never had JB v3.41
Will attempt the lv2 patcher, but I thought Rogero v8 would have had it already.
It should have syscall36 built in, but if it's not mounting games, then it's usually a payload issue.
Would this be a problem with Rogero then? I tried Gaia and MM, but still the same issue. I'm completely stumped and if I'm honest the payloads are a bit above 'my pay grade'!
Yeah, sounds like syscall 36 doesn't like that ps3 for whatever the reason. Try going with an older version of those BM's before they included the payload. Use lv2-v1 or v2 as your payload injector and then run the BM.
I seems like you followed basically the same path I did...only difference is I have the newer Slim models. I went from OFW 3.41....and a newly formattedd harddrive, to OFW 3.55, then to Kmeaw CFW 3.55. Only difference is I went with the newest Gaia, and the newest Multiman. My experience has been great....Gaia will boot over 95% of my games...the other 5% I use Multiman. Absolutely no problems and not a single game I have will not boot. I replaced the eboot's back to originals (in the games I needed a modded for on 3.41)...but did not replace the param.sfo. Just have patience...take the advice of these guys (besides me) that really know what they are talking about...I have faith you will be successful!!
Silicon Skullz Society