The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Im sorry I have to ask but I have some jailbreaking questions
Im sorry I have to ask but I have some jailbreaking questions –
I have searched the forums and there are countless threads on what I am about to ask, but some answers I did not understand. I am purchasing a killzone 3 ps bundle today and going to update to 3.55 CFW.
1) To play back ups do I need Gaia Manager, Rogero Manager and/or Multiman Manager? What is the purpose / difference between the three?
2) When i FTP do i use an ethernet cable directly into my computer or do it over my wireless network?? Which is safest, I will not be playing online but I do not want to get banned for future use.
3) I saw a cracked PS3 store thing on a youtube video, kind of like installous on the iphone, how do I go about getting that and downloading ( do I use wifi ? )
again sorry I have to ask but it is kinda unclear to me
1. Yes and preference
2. Directly wired will be faster then wireless. If you're worried about your PS3 getting online (outside your network) set the DNS servers to 22.214.171.124
3. It's just a website. Goto the URL and away you go (it's built into MultiMan in the file manager section).
it's not like installous on iPhone btw
don't expect pirated games. it's simply a front-end for patches, game demos, etc. that are freely available from Sony's servers
so then is multiman the best back up manager to use right now ?
Yes i think MM is the best and prefered by many,but also rogero manager is a close second, MM is better at the moment due to all the stuff it can due, like file manager, ftp and so on, but rogero while it just plays the games, is really awesome too
"KISS it, I Know You Want To" Dan The Man.
This Message Is Brought To you By The: None Searching Lazy Noob Association Of The United World Of PSX-Scene
Thanks you guys have been great !!!
I have one more question for now.
If I download a game say Resistance and the folder name is not in the "BLUS-30696" format and just says "resistance.2" (thats how the poster had it stock ) will it work or do I need to try and track down the correct folder name?
if you "download" a game eh?
Originally Posted by theheadhoncho86
To answer #2, since everyone else answered the other ones fully, if you have 2 routers, then your ftp server (ps3) and client (computer) MUST be connecting to the SAME router.
that a big "if" lol
Originally Posted by phistyle
Game folders can be named the game id or the actual name of the game. Doesn't matter.