How To: Recovery Mode ?
I am seeing a lot of tutorials of how to flash Waininkoko's CFW, most say that if already on 3.55OFW then do it recovery mode,
However, none of these tutorials say how to get into recovery mode.
Things have got a little confusing with all these modes - jailbreak mode, service mode, recovery mode.
Could someone please post instructions how to get into recovery mode.
Which buttons power/eject
USB in before or after recovery mode.
I found this:
How to enter recovery mode:
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
Thanks, do i put USB with update.pup file in ps3 before or after this process
Originally Posted by Reppie666
Does it still need to be in right hand usb port
Yo tampoco sabía entrar al Recovery Mode[/lang]
Does not matter which port it's in. The instructions on that one guys thread is not clear at all. Had to google it myself. Stupid cause I already knew how to do it, just didn't remember I knew how!!! Lol.