The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Help Which root to update to 3.55 CFW
Help Which root to update to 3.55 CFW –
Hi all , i have currently 3.55 CFW using Geohots update.
I have an original Phat 60gb.
I have various "Backed up" games that i have used the signed EBOOT's to run.
Can i update to new CFW :-
1. Run backups of usb drive without having to find the signed eboots?
2. update directly to Kmeaw CFW or do i have to go back to 3.55 OFW first.
3. Which backup manager is better Ghia or Multiman?
thanks for your infinitely better experience in these matters.
1. not sure what you meant...
3. it's all up to you, some prefer Gaia, others MM: they're both working great.
Next time use the search function mate.
PS3 Slim v3.55 + CFW Kmeaw - 250G/USB 1T
XBOX 360 Falconv3/Jtag - Liteon74 1.61 - 500G
Wii 4.2 + Cfg UsbLoader - USB 250G | NDS + M3 Real - SDHC 8G | NDS + R4i - SDHC 4G
PS2 + HDLoader - HDD 200G | PSX + PS Hacker
i have used the search.
Originally Posted by Kamse
There is not a 3.55 CFW geohot to Kmeaw on the list , plus the links have stopped working.
Do the backup managers allow u to aquire a back online and then run from the BM without installing the eboot .pkg for that game?
can i have a usb drive with these on and run from a BM