The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
fmcb ps2 lens broke? –
I have a phat ps2 running fmcb on an official ps2 memory card.
1. it plays original games perfect.
2. I have already cleaned the lens.
3. have ESR Disc Patcher 0.24 for mac
4. I am using toast titanium 7 and disc utility.
5. has .iso files of games "patched successfully"
6. turn on ps2, loads to the frmcb screen then I continue to insert copied esr game and click esr in the menu and still have "unkown media in drive"
( I have used philips and sony dvd-rs)
This should be a perfect way to play and I still dont understand what could bw the problem.
**** side note, I am sure the esr patch should work because when the dvd-r copy is put back in my mac it displays as a dvd movie and not a filed game