The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
few questions about downgrading and bray
few questions about downgrading and bray –
Just a few questions that i've been searching but i couldnt find the final answer.
1. Is it true that downgrading is only working with PS3 that already had fw <3.50 installed ? (http://psx-scene.com/forums/630239-post19.html ([Solved] Bricked 320gig 3.50 after downgrade))
2. Are PHAT (256mb NAND) the only ones that lose bluray playback or SLIM ones are affected too ?
3. Those who already where at firmware like 3.41 and do a backup of dev_flash2 & 3, downgrade and lost bluray playback, if they restore those files are they able to have bluray again or not, cause some say yes, some say no, what's the final word ?
Thanks for replying.
1. Base on my view,people say the downgrade depend the PS3 original version.
2. I dont know.
3. now the e3 release the patch to solve the problem of bluray
1) It's still early, but it does seem like there are newer models that downgrading isn't working on.
Originally Posted by Carlcox89
2) Not sure, though from what I've heard at the least it disproportionately affects fats. I'm not sure if there were any 100% confirmed slims that lost bluray playback.
3) If they already have them backed up first, I think that will work, unfortunately if one is already on >3.41 there's no way to back them up before downgrading currently.
* Please correct me if I'm mistaken.