The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Error 80022D11 –
Right this is doing my nut in, i've done the following.
3.41 -> 3.50 (to play GT5)
3.50 -> 3.41 but now get a Trophy Sync Error - 80022D11 when loading games i've previously got saves on.
When went from 3.50 -> 3.41 it did recover the 3 accounts I have on the PS3.
Also the games load fine as long as I don't use the main account I have the trophies on.
Anyone experienced or have any info on this?
Sounds like you got some corruption when doing the upgrade/downgrade process. Have you tried rebuilding your HDD in safe mode?
Thanks for the quick reply, i'll give it a go.
edit: Which option in the XMB is it and will it format my harddrive?
Restore File System should just verify the data on the HDD.
Ahh ok, will try it, thanks again.
NP, BTW: just found this:
In Safe Mode, you will have the following options:
1. Restart System - Ends safe mode and starts up the PLAYSTATION 3 normally.
2. Restore Default Settings - Performs the same operations as [Restore Default Settings] on the XMB?, and also deletes PlayStationŽNetwork account information from the system.
3. Restore File System - Attempts to repair all areas on the hard disk drive where files can be saved. Corrupted data may be erased if it cannot be recovered.
4. Rebuild Database - Deletes messages, playlists, changes made on [Information] screens, trimming information for pictures in [Photo], video thumbnails, video playback history and video resume information.
This operation may take a long time depending on the type and number of data items.
5. Restore PS3 System - IMPORTANT: All data will be lost by performing this step.
This will reformat the hard drive on the PLAYSTATION 3, deleting all data and restoring it to as if it just came out of the box. This is the same as [Restore PS3 system] on the XMB.
6. System Update - Updates the PS3 system software. This can only be done with an update file already saved on an external storage media.
Maybe Rebuild Database will work too...it's worth a try.
Excellent cheers for that, weren't aware of the safe mode option till now..
States its corrupt and is doing a restore of the file system.
Bugger no joy, still got the error looks like a total system restore is on the cards.
Is there any way of getting my GT5 save if I ftp to my PS3 before I do this restore? What you think?
Try the Database Rebuild option before you format. Oh, and as for the GT5 gamesaves, I'm pretty sure they're copy protected. You can try backing up all the files in the home section and restoring them when you're done, but no guarantees if it's going to restore right.
Righto, on the case. Cheers.