Compatibilty Fix for SOME PSP to PS3 Conversions –
So I was desperately trying to boot R-Type Command but had no luck no matter what I did last night. So I woke up with a fresh head and another day off to waste in front of the PC and I managed to get the game to work for me and work quite well I might add. It worked fine on my Cobra USB but till about 10 seconds ago was not working on just a Mini conversion. The only thing I did this time different after starting from scratch of course was I edited the PARAM.SFO audio settings to only allow 2 channel LPCM audio only to look like just like this.
Now this is the first game I tried ti on but I do know all my other conversions had all the audio choices selected in the PARAM.SFO every other time I have made a conversion. I am going to test on Dracula X as it is doing the same thing R-Type Command was doing before I changed the settings in the PARAM.SFO to only 2ch LPCM audio. I was using Bite 1.2 English MOD v2 I translated and added in the save fix to from aldos tool set. Please note the MOD for the save fix was not used in getting this to work and was on Cobra's list as working. Now lets hope this will help a few more games to work. I will report back once I have tested more games the black screen and hang where I have to pull the power plug.
Thanks to szczuru, aldos, and team BiteYourConsole for the awesome tools. Without them I would not have been able to make any of these and since I translated the BAT files for the app the process is a heck of a lot smoother.
PS3 CECH-2501A [CFW] & CECH-3001 [OFW]/ PS2 SCPH-3901 & SCPH-7501/ PS1 SCPH-5501
Mod Cobra 4.46 v7.00 w/ E3 Flasher [CFW] & Cobra ODE 4.50 [OFW]/ Mod HDD-OSD [Phat] & Modbo 4.0 [Slim]/ Mod MM3
HDD 1tb [CFW] & 640gb [OFW]/ HDD 640gb & OPL v0.92 w/ 1.5tb SMB