The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Brick/YLOD - Fixable? Please help
Brick/YLOD - Fixable? Please help –
So I'm on 3.55 DEX Rogero v1, fat EU 60GB (CECHC04) with my own 80GB HDD in. I have the 22nd july release of Multiman. I've got my root key and everything backed up.
1) Started PS3 > Multiman > Game Backup A (on external) > PS3 reboots to XMB > Booted from XMB no issue.
2) Quit to XMB > Multiman > Game Backup B (on internal) > PS3 reboots to XMB > red blinking light before XMB shows up.
3) Flipped power switch off/on and started up > now YLOD.
4) Unplugged and plugged back power cable > still YLOD.
5) Removed HDD > The PS3 startup sound for 0.5 seconds then blinking red light.
6) Tried another HDD > YLOD.
7) Tried without HDD again > YLOD.
Both these games have worked before but I've never started them after each other previously.
Was this because I never restarted the PS3 between loading the 2 different games from Multiman? Did that cause some issue with lv2 or something? I'm really hoping this is a semibrick or something.
Any help is greatly appriciated.
seems like hardware brick
where do you come from?
Hey guys, just wanted to let you know I solved it. In an effort to not be a jerk to some future googler, here's what I did:
Reflowed and it started, ordered everything I need to reball and will soon. Gave me a scare though when it shut down just as multiman reset the PS3 lol.