The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Amaze break problem!
Amaze break problem! –
I just upgraded amaze break to "upgrade 11" and when i tried it the bd disc was just being shown and the others was kept on loading.The settings screen was shown I tried formatting and it comes error.
Even without the dongle unplugged nothing was shown!!
PlS help me guys........
Try accessing ps3 recovery mode google it(NVM here)
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
Try to reformat with 3.50 software instead. 3.41 has a harddrive-bug which kept me awake for about 24 hours (with constantly formating three different harddrives). Once I upgraded to 3.50 everything went smooth, then you downgrade to 3.41.