The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
[Tutorial:]►How to Access Previously Purchased Non-’act.dat’ DLC Files/80029519-FIX
[Tutorial:]►How to Access Previously Purchased Non-’act.dat’ DLC Files/80029519-FIX –
Certain games such as Rock Band does not have an act.dat file. All I got to do is redownload them, right? Well…
Whenever I tried to download something I previously purchased, I get an error (80029519) and my access is denied. Well, the steps to combat this is simple, really.
Kmeaw 3.55 CFW,
and an external drive
Note that this is all done internally on the PS3 and nothing much else is required, although the copying of save files can be done through FTP as well.
1. Backup your save data with an external drive (note, some may have copy protection and cant be copied).
2. Delete the PSN account that has the error.
I think this step is optional…can someone confirm this?
3. Create a new user.
4. Go to Sign up for PSN account.
5. Use previous PSN account you just deleted.
6. Follow the standard prompts.
Voila. You can now access your previously legally purchased DLC and re-download whatever you need.
Source: NextGenUpdate via PS3Crunch