Right, no rescaling, but it's not a normal aspect ratio, so the picture will be enlarge on screen.;)Quote:
I thought 512x240 would be fastest, since it shouldn't require any rescaling.
So, let's go.:)Quote:
Originally Posted by dlanor
Yes of course. This time it has to be a bit more than copy/paste can handle, unlike that one-liner for the HDD unmounting earlier. Please post the files changed relative to the v3.54 release.
- added testsetskin integer ( test if skin preview is ok, like testskin for background ).
- added log fonction to make it accessible from config.c.
- modified loadskin fonction to pass an integer ( skinNum, for preview or background ).
- added loadskin(0) to incConfig and decConfig fonction for multi config ( 0 in loadskin is for background, maybe we can define BACKGROUND to 0 and PREVIEW to 1 in launchelf.h, for more readability )
- added loadskin(0) after setupito call. ( and remove from setupito fonction )
- added testsetskin integer.
- removed loadskin call to setupito. ( for more readability )
- modified loadskin fonction to allow loading of background or preview in 2 part of memory. ( background is set to 0 in bufferbase and prview to 512*256*4 )
- removed skin setting from startup setting menu ( and all value not needed ).
- added skin setting call to screen setting menu.
- added skin setting menu with preview fonction.
Here the file .rar with this 4 modified files + BOOT.ELF ( size increase by 1kb :D ) + BOOTC.ELF.