Thanks to Polo35 it is now possible to skin uLaunchELF I am posting some skins I made recently, feel free to post your own
Skins Included: "uLaunchELF Skins (v3.57 Above).rar"
Lake Of Fire
Skins Included: "uLaunchELF Skins (v3.57 Below).rar"
ULE 1-4 (my first skins designed for ule)
Templates Included: "ULE Templates.rar"
ULE Template (Universal v3.58+).jpg
ULE Template (NTSC v3.58+).jpg
ULE Template (PAL v3.58+).jpg
Memory Card Icon's Included:
"uLaunchELF MC Icons.rar"
3D Cube (PS2 Style)
3D Rectangle (PS2 Style)
3D Cube (ULE Style)
3D Rectangle (ULE Style)
"Sys-Conf MC Icons.rar"
3D Cube (Folder Style)
3D Rectangle (Folder Style)
3D Cube (3.5 Floppy Style)
3D Rectangle (3.5 Floppy Style)
3D Cube (5.25 Floppy Style)
3D Rectangle (5.25 Floppy Style)
- With new skin/s I'll make a new post on the thread, then add the new skins and color directory info to the archives. This way I can post my skins in a centralized location.
- Please review the "Skin Color Settings Directory.txt" for the settings that go with each skin...
- I've also placed attachments for my ule templetes & memory card icons for ule/sys-conf.
- PS2 Skins Gallery - A variety of skins for uLaunchELF can also be found here.
- Fonts & Font Creation (Font Creation Tutorial) - As of v4.02 the uLaunchELF font type can be altered. Thanks Polo35.
- uLaunchELF Skinning Tutorial - Guide for the more sophisticated skinning methods offered in newer ULE releases (v4.12b-v4.21+). Thanks JNABK.