uLaunchELF Skins Thread (v3.52+)
Thanks to Polo35 it is now possible to skin uLaunchELF :dance: I am posting some skins I made recently, feel free to post your own :)
Skins Included: "uLaunchELF Skins (v3.57 Above).rar"
Lake Of Fire
Skins Included: "uLaunchELF Skins (v3.57 Below).rar"
ULE 1-4 (my first skins designed for ule)
Templates Included: "ULE Templates.rar"
ULE Template (Universal v3.58+).jpg
ULE Template (NTSC v3.58+).jpg
ULE Template (PAL v3.58+).jpg
Memory Card Icon's Included:
"uLaunchELF MC Icons.rar"
3D Cube (PS2 Style)
3D Rectangle (PS2 Style)
3D Cube (ULE Style)
3D Rectangle (ULE Style)
"Sys-Conf MC Icons.rar"
3D Cube (Folder Style)
3D Rectangle (Folder Style)
3D Cube (3.5 Floppy Style)
3D Rectangle (3.5 Floppy Style)
3D Cube (5.25 Floppy Style)
3D Rectangle (5.25 Floppy Style)
- With new skin/s I'll make a new post on the thread, then add the new skins and color directory info to the archives. This way I can post my skins in a centralized location.
- Please review the "Skin Color Settings Directory.txt" for the settings that go with each skin...
- I've also placed attachments for my ule templetes & memory card icons for ule/sys-conf.
- PS2 Skins Gallery - A variety of skins for uLaunchELF can also be found here.
- Fonts & Font Creation - As of v4.02 the uLaunchELF font type can be altered. Thanks Polo35.
- uLaunchELF Skinning Tutorial - Guide for the more sophisticated skinning methods offered in newer ULE releases (v4.12b-v4.21+). Thanks JNABK.
uLE v3.58+ Compatible Template & Skins (NTSC & PAL)
Ok, I've decided to use this post as my main post. I will update it whenever I add or change something. Here you will find the newest version of my uLaunchELF Template, and the uLE skins I've created. The reason for having both NTSC and PAL versions is explained here. If you want any modifications done to my skins to better suit what you want, please let me know, and I'll do my best to fix it for you (ex: change the colors, add something, etc).
- I created a Skin Template Readme that explains how to create your own custom skins in uLE. Click here to download. You can also find it in my signature.
- Skins have been moved over to spedmetal's uLE gallery here. My uLE skins will sill be here, but all new skins will now be posted over in the gallery instead. Soon I will upload the templates there as well.
- Uploaded my new skin titled "Classic", which contains two separate versions. The "classic1" skin just has the controller visible (for simplicity), and "classic2" has the Controller with accessories compatible with uLaunchELF (see preview). Both versions are included in the classic_640x480.zip attachment below. I think this is currently my best uLE skin so far.
- NOTE: I was waiting for someone to test the PAL version of my "classic1" skin first, but I'm too impatient and decided to release it now. If there are any alignment or display problems with these skins, please let me know, although I'm pretty sure there isn't.
- With uLaunchELF v3.60, you can now set Menus to have filled backgrounds with the "Popups Opaque: ON" option under "SCREEN SETTINGS". This fixes the issue with my "Jellies" skin colors clashing with the Virtual Keyboard text, thanks dlanor! :)
- I made a minor edit to my classic skin uLE-classic_skins_640x480.zip in the "classic2 - with accessories" folder, by adding a drop shadow on all accessories so it's more consistant. I know it's probably irrelevant to most people and probably unnoticeable, but this minor detail was bugging me, so I decided to change it.
- Since spedmetal's allps2skins gallery is no longer online, any updates I make to my uLE skins will be here.
NOTE: all my Skins from now on will only be compatible with uLE v3.58 and above. If for some reason you want the older version of my skins or template compatible with uLE v3.52 to v3.57, then just PM me and ask. Check the "change_history.txt" file for previous update info.
Hope you enjoy my updated skins and templates!