Incomming args? –
Does uLE read it's own name from the input args, so it can know it's own .elf name? Meaning: Is the code present? I am learning C and I was wondering, as I don't know enough C to be able to tell.
I want to make a side project out of the source of uLE (can be done with anything that loads USB and HDD drivers, really).
1. get it's own name from the input args
2. load a CNF file and parse for the read name from args (the code is there to read and parse)
3. determine from CNF if ("%s.elf", callednamefromargs) is in mass:/APPS/(path) or HDD:+APPS/(path) or even HDD:+OPL/(path)
4. load driver needed (USB or HDD) to load new ELF (this code is there)
5. run target ELF from USB/HDD, with any args specified from CNF (this code is there)
Only if debugging is turned on will anything but "Loading drive:path/file.elf...\nplease wait." appear on the screen, centered. I will call the program ELF Short Cut (ESC).
I am already working on making it, just would love some pointers.
PS2 (39001), FMCB 1.8c, 40GB HDD, OPL 0.9 beta, uLE 4.42a
PSP 2001 "Imperial white", 6.60 PRO-B10
Xbox 1.6, 20GB HDD (fonts=>nkpatcher 10)
Xbox 1.0, X2 Duo, 50GB HDD (128MB/VGA mods soon)