Here's whatcha do...
1. To set up ULE correctly, attach a usb drive, Copy LAUNCHELF.CNF from wherever it is (usually mc0:/SYS-CONF/LAUNCHELF.CNF ) to the USB drive, then open it with notepad on a PC. To copy, hold R1, select copy, go to usb (mass:/), R1, paste.
2. Change NET_HOSTwrite = 0 to NET_HOSTwrite = 1 to enable writing via the host:/ directory (to a PC). Save it back on the usb drive.
3. Stick the USB drive back in the ps2, copy the LAUNCHELF.CNF file from the USB drive (mass:/), paste it back in to wherever you found it (ie. mc0:/SYS-CONF/ ).
4. Connect PC to PS2 via cross-over cable, I guess you should check ip's/subnets match too. find that info elsewhere.
5. Download PS2ClientLoader_v131.zip , either at http://www.psx-scene.com/forums/offi...-v1-2-0-a.html
or google it.
6. Extract and run PS2CL-131.exe. Create a directory on your PC (preferably one with no spaces, eg. C:/mydir). Drag said directory in to the main PS2CL window, it should show up as a share.
7. While running ULE, DO NOT ruin PS2Net (like i did, que puzzled looks for an hour...). Instead just enter the host:/ directory and wait. PS2CL icon should turn green (from red) after a few seconds. Exit host:/, re-enter, and you should see C:/mydir or whathaveyou available. Enter it and you should be able to create a directory, and paste data in to it.
8. Copy away.