The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
THANKS ! for 2.8 release.
THANKS ! for 2.8 release. –
Can you add the posibility of have two different video modes ??
video mode 1 for the file browser
video mode 2 for the video player
Thanks for "the control vertical image position" Functionality !!!!!
I would like to see :
- JPEG/BMP support
- WMV support
- RMVB support
IPTV SD support. Just a simple support for normal SD chans that are usually 720x574 so I think it could be done .
Can you make the subtitle to not disappear when i press the pause button?
Would it be possible to make the start button to unpause it? Start button pauses but the only way to resume from here is to press triangle.
Just logged on to ask the exact same question!
My tiny remote only has a few buttons on it, and none of them act as Triangle. So I have to go over to the TV cabinet to resume play.
Same goes for moving up a directory in the file browser.
Thanks for 2.8 EEUG!
Great work EEUG with FLAC support !
1. Not sure if this has already been done but i could not figure it out:
Play ALL movies in a folder in sequence AND be able to skip a movie forward/back (must for viewing whole TV series).
2. Implement Tversity Media Server support (client) - SINGLE ULTIMATE FEATURE REQUEST
If we could get this working on PS2 -even as a separate project it would be absolutely incredible ! It would take care of supporting almost every file request including H/X264 !
* WMA, WMV, MJPEG, DVR-MS, AVI (including Divx3/4/5/6, Xvid, and others)
* MPEG1/2/4 (including H.264), MP3 and AAC
* Qucktime MOV
* Real Video/Audio/RMVB
* OGG Vorbis and OGM
* FLAC, WMA lossless, Monkey Audio (APE), Musepack Audio (MPC) and Wavpack
* Flash Video
* Matroska (MKA and MKV)
* Karaoke CDG/BIN (Directshow filters here, the ones from DirectX Karaoke and Troubadour Karaoke are not compatible with TVersity)
* And many more
What about content that is located on my hard drive as opposed to the Internet, can I play it on my TV using the TVersity Media Server?
Of-course you can, that goes without saying. Moreover the TVersity Media Server will transcode in real time content that your target device does not support to formats that it does support allowing you to play many of the media files that are currently in your hard drive but did not play or needed to go through a painstaking conversion process to play. With Tversity it all becomes seemless, it just plays!
What devices are supported by the TVersity Media Server?
TVersity is the most versatile media server and the only one that is truly universal in the range of devices it supports. TVersity can serve media to:
* Devices supporting the UPnP AV / DLNA standard (which is the de-facto standard for connecitivity between devices in the digital home). This includes devices like networked TVs, DVDs, Stereo Receivers, Digital Media Adapaters/Receivers, Mobile Phones, Satellite and Cable set-top-boxes and more.
* Devices with a web browser (XHTML-MP or WAP 2.0) and media streaming or downloading capabilities like Mobile Phones, PDAs, the Sony PSP, and more.
* Devices with an RSS reader and media streaming or downloading capabilities like the Sony PSP, iTunes/iPod and more.
@archy121: ...this looks like a commercial enterprise, so it won't be implemented for free ...
Here it goes the updated portuguese translation, feel free to use it.
I love the new picture offset available from the player menu and the ability to be able to jump back into a video from where you left off, brilliant features...
Is it possible to add a feature to chose whether the 2nd line of subs drops down below the first line, rather than pushing the first line upwards. A kind of "subtitle direction" feature..
I ask this as sometimes with very letterboxed movies its nice to have the subs actually in the black area, and sometimes they work better over the actual video... So when in black area its better to have subs drop down, whereas over the the video your method of starting from the bottom upwards works very well...
Is it also possible to also add the "subtitle offset" to the player menu, so we could also have the option to temporarily reposition subtitles to match our picture without having to return to the main menu like we can with the new picture offset.....
This would be a massive help, many many thanks...