i have no problem playing a playlist. (one of 736 songs)
they look like this,
the m3u file is stored in the folder, which contain the folder with the mp3.
the m3u file was made by wmp 9/10 by saving as m3u file to the folder
which contains the folder with the mp3.
( you must CHANGE \ with / )
the m3u file is stored in the same folder as the mp3.
this m3u list was made in wmp 9/10 by saving the file as m3u to the same folder as the mp3.
first i wanna thank eugg for such a great video program.
my bug report is about sound distortion of a movie i have. im talking about the movie called "300" released by Neptune. i think the sound they use on it was AC3. i only having this problem when playing it with that movie. if u need a sample of that movie. ill post a link for it later.
...most of the bug fixes come from samples, you know :D, so, don't hesitate to post one (anytime, anywhere)...
Who's idea to remove \ :mad:
Originally Posted by lee99
there no way I re-burn over dozen mp3 cds:(
please put back \ :-pray:
I keeping my SMS 1.9 rev.2
here's the sample of that movie...
Originally Posted by eMaNoN
this movie was awesome and movie was perfectly dvdscr rip, its just happen when i play it on latest version sms rev3 and older, it played the video ok but sounds distort whenever there is hi-fi on scene like on battles or cast shouts. hope you can fix it.
if u want dis movie pm me. give u alink :shhh:
Hi Emanon, i had the same problem here, thought the rip had sound too loud so it distorted.
In fact i deleted the movie and downloaded again also neptune release but
a newer torrent and had no problems, also i see some "reencoded" torrents so perhaps is the movie and not SMS, did you played on PC and didn´t have distortion?
playin on pc doesnt have this problems, but on ps2 usin sms there are distortion of sound through out the movie.
also, im experiencing this on the casino royale (the R5 rip version by NascenT cd1), distortion of sound. im not sure if this problem is relevant to 300 distortion of sound.
i dont know why this distortion of sounds are occurring on sms. i might say some new or old codec were used to rip this movies.
Some bugs I found...
Thanks for a great media player! I've found some small bugs, not exactly crashes but still... Sorry if they are already known.
1. The alphabetical order is a bit messed up in the browser, files are sorted like this:
1 2 3 ... 8 9 A B C ... X Y Z a b c ... x y z
2. Non-english characters (like å, ä, ö ë, etc) are not displayed properly in the browser. I'm browsing on a Samba share (English Windows XP).
3. Tiny tiny one: When listening to music, the pause behaviour is a bit weird. Pressing Select pauses the music and displays "Paused". When pressing Select again, the "Paused" indicator disappears but the music does not resume...
I'm assuming no one is interested about crashes or freezes when playing corrupt files, I've had a couple of those since an old Hitachi hard drive randomly corrupted files some time ago.
Anyway, keep up the good work! I have some suggestions on improvements as well, but I will post them in the correct thread...
1. By design (there's no support in ps2sdk for localized case-insensitive string manipulation, though for the first 127 ASCII characters just 1 letter in the source code has to be added to perform it);
2. Agreed. Windows (I'm not sure about Unix) converts localized file names using DOS codepages while SMS uses Windows codepages. Some works have to be done here (possible extra conversion tables in mc0:/SMS or ????. I think someone is working on it already ;));
3. Also by design. "select" - pause, "start" - continue (second "select" just removes word "Pause" as someone found it irritating while video clip is paused);
Nothing to say about corrupted files as even commercial software crashes somtimes with them :D. Thanks for having interest in SMS...
Ok, so I didn't find anything "new" then =)
Anyway, keep up the good work!