1) I burned SMS 1.9 rev 2 with uLaunchELF on a CD-R
2) Then i inserted it into my chubby ps2 which is a modded SCPH-35001 model.
3) My ps2 is able to read it and i see the uLaunchELF menu
4) I have a Seagate 250 GB Freeagent Desktop external HDD (formatted to fat32) and i connected it to the ps2 with SMS running. At the available media tab of the SMS it shows the usb tab but when i go and select it , it shows detecting file format at the bottom and stays like that , its like the detection will never end.
5) So i thought that maybe since my 250GB (200GB used) might be too big to be read. I took a memory card and reformatted it to FAT32 also and placed 1 small Avi file inside and tried but same thing happened..it keeps saying detecting file format.
I've tried searching this forum other forums , googling and cross referencing for any help but to no avail i cant find any , nor understand some. This is so called my last resort.
Im sry if i was of any trouble but i really need some help here. I would appreciate it. Thanks.