The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Boot Cd Sms Perfect Here
I take it that this is not 1.5 REV3?
u understood that babelfish?
lool, that babelfish is really bad xD
Sure I understood that. Especially the part where you download the rar/iso file and burn it to a CD
Will any of these work with an x-key(Neo2.5) swap modchip ?
Nothing better than testing it by yourself
can you tell how you made the cd?
it is the only one, i have working, and i need to do a new one with a newer SMS?
I think this's the next FAQ item to go onto the website... cause that's 4 people in 5 days that i've seen ask this... including people on MSN, which can get annoying, as telling someone one-to-one will not help anyone else or stop the questions.
for now, until i get round to writing it, i'll give you some pointers:
1. look for and download CDGENPS2 V3.0 (easy)
2. look for a tutorial on how to make a bootable CD with this program
3. substitute whatever ELF they are using in that tutorial with SMS... look at the System.CNF on the CD above for an example.
4. you'll need a modchip or swap magic or similar.
5. consider burning uLaunchELF instead of SMS, because SMS is updated very often. then you can just use a USB thumbdrive or the PS2's internal HDD or memcard (takes 300 - 400kb) and copy the new version to it whenever it's updated. that'll save you a new CD each time SMS is updated.
Last edited by JuddMan; 02-25-2006 at 02:18 PM.
Well, even better thatn burning uLaunchELF or SMS would be to burn a CD with many ELF files, using the uLaunchELF (or any other ELF browser) as the bootable ELF, which could then be used to boot any other ELF in the CD.
This might be useful for people who don't have USB Pendrive/HDD/Network working on their PS2's
Furatudo aka HellHitZ