The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
azzura - one thread only. I've merged your two threads. start another and it's a month ban. Its getting old merging threads similiar to this all day.
Ok i'Ll Try.
owh i'm sorry,,
the first threat that i made is for waking up my modchip. And the second one is for Plan B, If my chip fail to wake up i'LL use swap magic method.
nothing happen bro, my console just ask the original game disc.
Originally Posted by BradicaL
Have you tried unplugging it for a bit and mabey let this invisible sleep mode reset? Im running out of ideas for your chip other than who needs a chip since we got FMCB mabey you should see if you have any options for booting into FMCB. FMCB is better anyway. Try researching it for a bit and mabey list any cheat discs you have (armax, codebreaker, gameshark) This place can help you move up in the world to FMCB. In my opinion is 150% better than chipped PS2.
Info I found on this chip :
Current Version Operation mode :
- Play all kinds of PS2 games and DVD movies :
1. Open cover and insert PS2 CD/DVD disc or any region DVD movies.
2. Close cover and press Reset button once to play game or watching movie.
- Play all kinds of PS1 games and DVD movies :
1. Press Reset button, then open cover and insert PS1 CD disc or audio CD.
2. Close cover and press Reset button twice to play game or listen music.
- Sleep mode function ( play original disc or On-line games ) :
1. Holding Reset button from standby until picture display on TV then release.
2. Open cover and insert original PS1/PS2 disc, press Reset button once to play.
Not sure what else to tell you, maybe you have a wire that has come lose, and is not making good connection.
Some jumper not connected properly.
So i resolder that.
GND2 and Y is not connected/solder
GND2 and Y is not connected/solder –
i know its quite late to reply in this forum. since my problem is about this modchip, i posted it here. i have a question regarding the Super-7 E17 Modchip.
My PS2 has been installed with this modchip. but i have a problem to boot ps1 backup. PS2 disc is works great whether its ORIGINAL or Backup.
But, for PS1 disc, i only can boot the ORIGINAL NTSC-J disc. i also have tried to boot ORIGINAL NTSC-U but failed. Backup copy also doesnt work. DVD is just works fine. When i open my PS2 for checking the modchip, what i found is, the GND2 and Y is not connected/solder. is this the causes that prevent me from booting the ps1 backups games? Thanks in advance!
p/s: for your info, i cannot boot the ORIGINAL NTSC-J disc by press reset twice just like in the manual for Super-7 E17 guide. i have tried so many times but failed. i boot my retail ps1 by holding the reset button about 3 sec until the blue cloud appear.