PS2 V2 with DMS3 V2 mod does not boot
I need some help for this problem:
I mod the PS2 V2 for a friend using DMS3 V2.0.
- the machine was booting properly before the mod,
- after the mod, it does not boot originals with DMS3 enabled, but it boots with by-pass mode (however, it takes longer than before the mod),
- after the mod, it boots a few silvers,
- it does not boot any others such as DVD+R, DVR-R or CDR,
- for instances that it does not boot, it takes 5-8 seconds to go into the browser screen, then, it sits there for another 3-5 seconds before it goes into black for about 2 seconds; then, a screen "no data" showes up, and RSOD comes up right after,
In terms of wiring, D and E were laid flat on the board and they do not cross from each other, similar for O and X.