PS2 v12 (PAL) + H2O (some questions)
I'm new to the PS2 scene, I just got a PS2 few days ago and have been reading non stop about modding it.
These are probably noob questions but I just want to understand everything 100% before I do anything, please bear with me, I know how it feels :)
1. Does the H2O support DVD region-free movie watching without having to do anything extra? I read somewhere that you need to use the memory exploit but I don't think you can do that on v12.
2. Point H, I understand this is optional for JAP consoles, could someone tell me what it does?
3. Point F, that one is for adding RW support, is that correct?
4. What is "macrovision off for dvd movies" and "green fix"?
5. What is the difference between "H2O" and "H2O Orange"?
I tried looking for a 'feature list' of the ICE FINAL code but didn't find it, so that's why I'm asking :)
If someone has a link to a feature list, it would be great.
Hopefully I haven't left anything out, I do have some questions regarding some solder points but I'll ask that later, one thing at a time :)
Finally I'd like to thank all the people that made this website possible and contribute to it. There's so much information on it, it actually took me an entire day to read every single post after doing the search on "v12" and "H2O".