The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
ps2 jap scph 30000 with accessor
ps2 jap scph 30000 with accessor –
I have 2 questions for you ps2 freax (I am newbie to ps2 scene):
1. I can boot psx games on ps2 jap scph 30000 with accessor
but I am missing a great part of the screen at the top of it there
is a big black bar and at the bottom of screen I am missing a big
part ( I have made a photo of this with my webcam)
and this is for European and Japanese Games.
2. I want to buy me a network adapter and play with it online
is it possibe to just play with my modified ps2 with the us net
adapter for instance a pal game. I need the us adapter
cause I don't have a broadband connection.
And is it easy to set up the adapter or what are the problems.
thx for your help folks
Last edited by rossi; 03-11-2003 at 01:21 PM.
1. That's a chip issue, it wasn't made to fix the psx error.
2. Yes, The Network Adaptor Will work, i got one to work on my ASIAN NTSC/J SCPH- 30006R
1. to the problem with the screen I have noticed with pal
games that some videos and beginning screens are like on
the pic I showed you but in the game then the screen is just
fine and I see all. I thought maybe this is important