The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
no solder boot process ?'s
no solder boot process ?'s –
What exactly happens after you do the swap from Gameshark to a high TOC original? Is the disc suposed to stop spinning after 15 to 30 seconds? Can someone explain what happens and why?
Thanks in advance.
PS2 R-Mod "No Solder" Mod Chip Usage Instructions
PS2 DVD (Silver or DVD-R)
(1) Boot AR2/GS2 disc 1.
(2) At the main screen, press the EJECT button to eject the CD tray.
(3) Replace the AR2/GS2 disc with an original PS2 DVD game, such as Dead or Alive 2.
(4) Close the CD tray (press EJECT again) and wait for about 30 seconds. ----------------PS2 read the TOC of the game
(5) Select START GAME and then select WITHOUT CODES.
(6) Once the AR2/GS2 is asking to change the game disc , press the EJECT button till the light changes from green to orange.
(7) The CD tray will now open and you can replace the DVD game with your backup copy. ----------Bypass the tray open sensor for the change
(8) The CD tray will automatically close after about 5 seconds.
(9) Wait till the the power LED changes from orange to green again and press X now to start the game
Last edited by villasg; 01-04-2003 at 06:02 PM.