The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
hmm like $5 for shipment (HK) ?
I ordered 1 for my version 18000 which costs $25 USD
and 1 for 30002 R costs around $15 USD
The guy said Messiah2 (Clones) 's arent reliable and when u boot games you hav to turn the power off.
Is the "Z" point complusory ? Many say it's not and causes problems.
paltiz, would you please describe in more details? Have you follow the booting procedure for PS1 mode? Have you double check all solder points (especially SCEX)?
You mean NH3 can be used on 18000 machine?? But I can't find the installation diagram for this model on web. You have it? (Or they gave you Messiah2Clone for 18000?). (Relayer reported that M2Clone is quite stable).
Can you help to check these out:
1) How is the manufacturing quality?
2) Supports D9 games?
3) Supports AR2/GS2 with code?
4) Supports swap disk games? (e.g., DynastyWarrior3 Xtreme Legends (Chinese: Â¯uÂ¤TÂ°Ãª - Â²rÂ±NÂ¶Ã‡)?)
5) Boots PS1 games?
Added you by ICQ. Can you see it?
I have test whit 30004R (V5) PAL, and my results till now:
The modchip works good with jumpers 1 & 3, I have test with 2 & 3, and simply dont work.
I have finish install right now, everything looks good, but no sound. I am using an RGB cable... any idea of this problem with the sound? I will keep working on this...
Andre' (my english sucks!)
chiptek.net, I suggest to check your installation on bios. "No Sound" problem is normally due to bridge/poor soldering.
Ok, I will check BIOS connections. I am using "rapping wire". I don't know if this wire is the best for this mod...
Ok, 100% with 30004R PAL (V5)
The problem whit the sound is no more a problem. For 30004R PAL (V5) use only jumper 3, if u use 1 & 3 u will get no sound.
30004R PAL (V5) - Use only jumper 3
Install Foto V5 PAL
Can you please help me to clarify these things? Thanks:
1) Does NH3 chip let user to use AR2/GS2 with code?
2) Does NH3 has any chip disable mode?
3) Does it support D9 games?
4) How is the boot successful rate for PS2 & PS1 games you got?
5) If I, in game, press eject the disc and then re-insert it in, will it continue load?
6) Does it has the problem with Kingdom Heart and Max Payne? (Magic3 has).
Too many question Many thanks!