The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
New Ghost2 v14/15 compatable
New Ghost2 v14/15 compatable –
Latest news from the Ghost2 Team
G.2 - Another Resurrection ? Ghost¬≤ Version¬≤ is going to hit the shelves on Dec 25, 2005
"There is no road too long to the man who advances deliberately and without undue haste; there are no honors too distant to the man who prepares himself for them with patience."
Jean de La Bruy√§re
Team G.2 is proud to announce the release of the all new G¬≤ : Version¬≤
This release consists of an APA Core Kernel update as well as a much awaited new firmware release.
1) The APA Core Kernel has been updated to v2.0 (these features are working only with the new G.2 v2.0):
- Rewritten VHDL code featuring v0 to v15 PAL/JAP/US compatibility. Number of wires varies between 17 and 19 depending on version and region.
- Previous version of Ghost2 (APA Core Kernel 1.2 & 1.3) remain compatible with all new firmware versions released but will only work up to PS2 v13.
2) Firmware v2.0 featuring DL9, DNAS and "Anti-Anti-Mod Protection" now features:
- DL9 Compatibility - you can run all dual-layer games without the need to patch them first first.
- DNAS Enable - you can play all your backups online.
- A New, improved ?Anti-Anti-Mod Copy Protection? code which allows to run all original protected games including those featuring the very latest protection systems as well as backup of them.
- A Debug Mode, now fully implemented and working (please refer to the debug mode page on www.ghost2.net)
As our PCB design will remains strictly the same, we added a sticker backside of the new G.2 version 2. Here is the preview of the sticker that will help user to identify a version 2 of a G.2 modchip.
Last but not least, we are planning to release a new config manager v2.0 as it?s needed to fully gain benefit from the DNAS feature - it will allow you to enter and store the game ID code.
Big kudos to our new and very talented software designer who has rewritten the whole code from scratch and added invaluable features to it. It took a long time, but we find the added value is very, very much worth the long wait.
Team G.2 Wishes You a Very Merry Xmas Celebration !
2000 & 5 years after the very first Messiah, we are finally back on track !
Its about time these guys pulled there shit together but it may be to late for the scene as with the PS3 on the horizon the PS2 will be just a mere memory of good times past.
So they now have dnas ID insertion in the chip, like the o2 before it. and now they have anti-anti mod prot (to beat NRL 2, apparently)
how much are these chips?