The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
1. Its right in the inner part, where it would start to read the game.
2. There seems to have a small space where its not going, which possibly means its still searching for the boot data and is struggling to find it.
3. The clicking noise its self is caused by the lense itself jumping up and down repetedly, trying to search for the data. Its a medium-high metal sounding click, that sometimes happens in pairs as it makes a noise at the top and bottom of its jump.
4. I can with my eyes watch the lense jump up and down.
5. PS2 is turned on, here a click, no more clicks, insert game , game spins, clicking comenses, it struggles while clicking for some time then goes on to boot CD-Rs, but DVD-Rs it usually cannot do. Clicking goes on abit but after thegame in loaded it plays as normal.
Think you can help her doc?
As rainman would say, de..de..definately...definately the laser. Exactly as I posted in this thread http://www.ps2newz.net/forums/showth...&threadid=3904
I am going to say that you probably adjusted the DVD pot because you were having troubles reading DVDr, didn't you. I did the same thing and ended up with the same results as you. Try the DVD pot.
I updated the sticky on the subject to cater for the pairs of clicks (double-click) as described by Necro based on our own findings.
This MIGHT be fixed with the White Cog Adjustment. Check everything with a spirit level on a level surface first.