The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Looking to mod a PS2 need some info please =)
Looking to mod a PS2 need some info please =) –
Ok so Ive been using a V3 PS2 with an Orange Dot MI in it for about a year now.
I am buying a new PS2 and gonna need to get that modded.
So here are questions:
1) it is gonna be a slim version prolly bought from Target... question is, are there any models or anything that are not chippable? Any model better than other?
2) What is the best chip at this moment? Is MI still on top?
3) How much are the chips now?
4) Anyone in Orange county (LA area) that can mod it for me?
1) Nope, all PS2 can be modded.
2) Crystal Chip 2.0 seems to be very popular now because of the support it has and all the features. MI is still an excellent chip. So either of those chips will do well for you.
3) $40-$50 for either MI or CC 2.0 pro
4) Either Spedmetal or Davbere, both are great installers and are located in CA. Not sure if they are in the LA area though.
whats the simplies way to contact those modders? my AIM is yhuta3
v7 PS2 w/ Modbo 745 (installed myself)
2x8MB Sony Memory Card
Network Adapter + 250GB HDD