The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Looking to get a M2 in the UK
Looking to get a M2 in the UK –
Hi, I'm trying to get my PS2 chipped so that I can play imports (that's all I want to boot) and I'm trying to work out my options, so a couple of questions:
1) Will Messiah2 boot import games that Messiah1 had problems with (e.g. games that required the stealth modchip) without ripping, patching, and burning?
2) Will Magic3 do the above?
3) Could anyone recommend a decent installer? My soldering skills are practically nonexistent Oh, and what's the going price for a chip and install these days?
Please e-mail me on email@example.com and we can get you sorted. To answer your questions:
1) Yes but you have to switch Messiah 2 off by holding RESET for 5 seconds. That will allow anti-mod games to boot.
2) Yes - Magic 3 does that as er Messiah 2
3) As per my invite to e-mail me for commercial details.
Thanks Charlie, I've mailed you.