The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
At Last MI 1.45 –
Released today V1.45 Firmware for the Infinity Modchip.
You can Download it from HERE.
New Features and additions:
- Full DVD+R DL support
- RCE support
- Boot logo
- New config menu
- Misc fixes
- Complete Double Layer support has been included for all DVD9 games.
Just make a backup copy as you would normally do and enable the option in the configuration screen.
- Dvd player region is now selectable in the config screen. This means that it will still play all normal dvd
discs with region free enabled but will also report the correct region for those few RCE protected discs out there.
- Y-fix can now be selected when forcing the PS2 screen output to NTSC, PAL or PAL60.
An AUTO settting is available which should center the screen on most TVs but eight additional settings
are available for fine tuning the screen position.
- A boot logo has been implemented as a request from some installer.
Can be disabled from the option menu if you don't like it :-)
- The config menu has been redesigned and the new options added
Last edited by Parisno; 05-05-2005 at 09:16 AM.
Tired, so very tired
from 1.39 readme txt
- Sorry for the delay in releasing v1.4... we are working hard to bring you the best.
The new year will bring all the Infinity owners some nice surprises, so just wait
a little longer ;-)
What would the suprises be ???
The surprises are:
Full Dual Layer (dvd9) support - this is a big one because people were unable to backup dvd9 games (what good is a backup that you can't use if your original goes kaput)
Y-fix - Another big one. This allows folks to play PAL games without having to guess a vertical alignment to patch their PAL game images with, so less dvdr's will be wasted on 'fixing' a PAL game to work with your TV ok
RCE support - Allows a greater number of DVD movies to work on the PS2. Nice fix for people that like to order dvds from overseas
I haven't installed 1.45 yet so I can't comment on the new menu options. I'll do it later tonight and let you know what i think.