The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Help identify version or point me to a site than can.
Help identify version or point me to a site than can. –
Need help in making sure this is a V5. It is a NTSC SCPH 30001R. I believed the 30001R with the three screws are V5, however the U number does not start with a U. It starts FU14. Is this a V5?
Thanks to any who can answer or point me to a place that will enlighten me.
Can we have the full picture please?
- Three screws in expansion bay upper rim; two flush one inset into a flange? Yes?
- What is the PT number?
- What is the datecode(I suspect 1C)?
- If you open it up what is the motherboard GH-0xx number?
The answers will definitely fix the version (and add to my database).
This is what I can tell you up to now.
1. Three screws. Two gold and one silver. Silver one is inset. May be a flange. I am not sure. Gold ones are flush.
2. PT number is PT314186551.
3. Datecode is 2B
4. Would prefer not to open it up yet unless no other choice. If not good for modding, can get more for it on E-Bay without the seal being broken.
Hang on to that console, it's either v5/v6, which is best for modding.
It's a version 6
Thanks guys. Will keep it then.