The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
H2O Chip –
* Compatible with all PS2 US/JAP v1-v16
* Supports all DVDR/CDR back-up movies and games
* Plays homebrew software
* Supports imported PS1 and PS2 games
* Autoboot feature
* Direct boot off any PS2 CDR/DVDR
* Macro-OFF + green-fix for DVDvideo
* H20 chip includes fixes for PSTwo consoles
* 18 wires for v1-v8; 19 wires for v9-v14 consoles
I was wondering is this a good chip to buy?
Good chip, better than Duo3.
i have never had a duo3 not work on a ps2 (except the brand new slims which they need a 1k resistor)..Yet when you read around the forum it seems the h20 has all kinds of issues
Originally Posted by aerofx