The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
dms3 v2.0 with v4? –
hi i'm new to this..and i wanna modify my ps2
i have a scph 30004 (which should be v.4, right?)
and the laser dont have any probs with reading games...(i hope so atleast)
so would u guys recommend a dms3 chip? does it work with onlinegames...like if u can disable the chip etc so u can play onlinegames
1. If you are worried about the laser, sell it and get a new ps2
2. Yes, you can turn the mod off by holding eject for 1 second to boot from standby, thus, you can play online.
3. If you haven't soldered before, pay someone to do it, OR, practice a LOT on old computer chips like 56k modems or something, use a 15watt soldering iron and have a steady hand.
.Hope this helped.
Solderless Mods and Flip tops are like tampons, every pussy needs one!
1. Nope...not scared...i can buy a new laser
it might not be the best alternative...but i chip the old first and if it aint working i'll consider to buy a new ps2 (laser/ps2 cost roughly 180?=
2. Thats gr8.
3. I wont solder...i never will. i leave it to the "pro" so i'll pay 100? fo installment