Comsoft & Albert FIX VIII
It's a new Version of the fix.
Today , i decided to improve the code a bit, so i made some changes to it.
1. the pic will shutdown RS2400FS a 1.5 second from boot regardless of the state of the TRAY - WHEN INT IS FAILD!!!
2. the Test mode (tray open) will shutdown the pstwo a 1 second from boot (not instently as before).
so now the PIC works as followed:
1. on boot the pic waits 1 second for the pstwo to initioate.
2. check to see if Tray is open, if it does IMIDIATE SHUTDOWN PSTOW.
this is the TEST mode, which anables to check in anytime if the
PIC/FIX is working.
3. checks for INT for every 250ms at anytime if INT is HIGH (which means it's ok and the mechanics controller is not in deadlock)
the PIC code jump to WATCHDOG routine.
4. if 1.5 second from boot have passed and the INT is still not active then the PIC CODE mute the RS2400FS (CD/DVD DRIVER)
and by that disable any current flow to the lens and to the CD/DVD motors.
5. if 3 seconds from boot have passed the PIC CODE shutdown the pstwo to save the lens.
1. the PIC CODE check the INT line for every 1ms.
2. if the INT line FAILD (INT == LOW) for 50ms then the PIC CODE MUTE the RS2400FS CD/DVD DRIVER.
if after that the INT line return to be active (INT == HIGH) then the PIC CODE return the RS2400FS CD/DVD driver to active mode
and everything is back to normal and the user don't even know abot this.
3. if a 200 ms have passed and the INT line is still not active , this means MECHANICS CONTROLLER is in deadlock , and pstwo
this code tested only on TEST BOARD not yet installed.
please feal free to remark or make suggestions for forther improvments :D