For Charlie_PS2 recalibrate !
PS2 V4 PAL 30004 V4 Bios with GAP
CD POT 1120
DVD POT 609
I write to you a message because i followed your tutorial for recalibrate my laser !
Before I open the PS2, originals DVD Movies + DVD games works fine.
1) Neo 2.5 installation from this time all CD and CD-R boot fines but no more originals DVD Movies and games.
2) I thought that the MODCHIP NEO 2.5 was defect so I uninstalled everything.
3) Same problems without modchip
4) So I thought about the laser and then I found this strange value of 609 Ohms for the DVD pots.
5) In your tutorial you explain that CD and DVD pots should be around 1200 Ohms without recalibrate.
6) So I put 1100 Ohms on the DVD Pots as your recommand
7) I rebuild the PS2 and then first time it happens to me : the "Reset light" is red but when I press the "Reset button" the PS2 doesn't want to turn on power.
Could you help me please ? Thanks !
PS : I checked 5 times that's all cables are fine and I don't know what to do ? Do you think the LASER is dead and that's why I can 't have power on ?