The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
39001-97004 Magic 3.1 - Won't boot PS2 backup games cdr/dvdr
39001-97004 Magic 3.1 - Won't boot PS2 backup games cdr/dvdr –
I got my PS2 on 27/12/2002. SCPH 39001-97004 Made in Japan. I installed Magic 3.1.
- Only boot original games, original dvd movies (don't have dvd movies backup), ps1 backup games.
- Can't boot ps2 backup games, in cdr or dvdr.
- I tried my ps2 backup games with another modded ps2 magic 3.1, it's work fine (same V7 but i bought a few months ago).
- I checked all wires, points, nothing wrong.
- I move point W to W1, still same can't boot ps2 backup games
- I recalibrate laser, same, can't boot ps2 backup games.
- I changed modchip Magic 3.1 with another (new) one, still same, can't boot ps2 backup games.
Anyone can help?
You've likely misinstalled. Bridged connexions or minute solder balls behind the BIOS pins. Buggers to find.
Or you have crossed B & C even if you say nothing wrong.
Its's all in the Troubleshooting Guide in the FAQ; the Messiah 2 TSG will also help you.
In these cases it's nearly always a mis-install.
I checked so many times, nothing cross or mis install. If cross usually have something wrong, like black screen, no sound, red screen, etc.
I checked with radio shack 15 range digital multimeter.
The problem is red screen of death ??
If yes the only folt is B,C recheck carefull i have the same problem.
take a high resolution Picture of the install ..
we might be able to point out what's wrong....
Thanks for all information and help.
I recheck again and again and again, I don't how many times I checked.
Finally I found something, I made small mistake B & C point at PS2 board. I solder wrong point at PS2 board for B & C.
My New PS2 with Magic 3.1 can boot anything without problem.
No freeze, no dvd skip, evertyhing run like original.
FYI, I got my magic 3.1 from shopatchris.com
Thanks again guys...........
Can sleep well now.......