I have a quick question about skinning the BM and the SMS player.
For the SMS player, I followed the tutorial and converted my 600x450 jpg file into .smi file using the pic2smi program. Then using ULE, I placed it (SMS.smi) in the sms folder. In the SMS program, I went to browser setting and selected "Use background image" but nothing happened. What am I doing wrong?
And for the BM skinning, I don't even know how to do it.
- Put a full BM folder on your USB drive
- Go into the THMS folder
- duplicate one of the existing folder
- rename it according to your own theme
- change in the PBAT script occurrences of the old theme name into your new theme name
- replace the TGA file with your own
- plug the flash drive into your PS2
- be sure your Memory card (or CC flash memory) has enough space left according to your TGA image size
- in BM, go to configuration, Themes, and install your theme from USB
- Select it to activate it.
Personnaly, I can't make it work. As I told in another thread, when I switch the theme nothing happens.
BM skinning sounds complicated. How about the SMS skinning? Were you able to get that to work?