Here's the changelog:
If "configuration files" refers to the APPINFO.PBT, then you're right. You can give R33 a try, though I don't know if it will change anything.
Release 34 -
- Fixed yet another bug in the PS2 Video Fixes that caused fixes to not work, or stop working after a while
in some games. Hopefully this is the last of them..
- Added a new configuration variable, "BM.AUTOLOAD_FSD_EN", which allows you to disable the automatic loading
of USB and Memory Card drivers when loading homebrew applications. This is mostly only useful for
Unofficial Launch ELF(uLE) and Simple Media System(SMS). To use this, edit APPINFO.PBT for each of these
applications and change the following line:
SET "BM.AUTOLOAD_FSD_EN" "0"
Release 33 -
- Fixed a bug where macros would not be saved in some situations.
- Fixed yet another bug in the PS2 Video Fixes where forcing the color would not work.
- Added "auto-calibrate" function to CC hardware driver which automatically detects what speeds work best
for the console that the chip is installed in. This should resolve the black screen issues people
are experiencing with slimline consoles, specifically v14+. The additional benefit of this is that
users get better speeds when reading/writing the CC DataFlash and EEPROM(not that EEPROM is ever going
to be fast.)
- Increased delays in the firmware source code CC hardware driver CCHW.S to improve compatability with v12+
- Fixed a "typo" in BMINIT.PBT which caused it to not be possible to upgrade from PS2client.
best regards Jones23