Customized BootManager 2.0.4 v1.3
This zip contains a customized BM menu, the OSDSYS/APPINFO.PBT (PS2Browser), the USBSupport DEVICE.PBT and USBMASS.IRX, the BOOT.PBT (Autoboot), and lot's more. View changelog for details.
The attachment contains all changed PBT files. Just copy them over the old ones, either directly to the MC or to the firmware folder before executing the "makeit.bat" and you should be fine.
Version 1.2 also supports installation via the application browser. Burn the "CUSTOMBM" folder on CD, like any other application folder. You can't install or remove it, it can only be started via "Run Application". When executed, the "Custom BM" is automatically installed on your Memory Card in slot 1.
Version 1.3 includes a "ready to burn" firmware CD image. Just burn it to CD and install BM or run the "CUSTOMBM" application via "Run Application".
- added ready to burn bin/cue image files including the Custom BM, the hacked FW, SMS v1.7(rev5) and uLaunchELF v3.84
- added support for installation via application browser
- added missing italian language variables, thanks to Salo
- added almost full italian translation thanks to Salo (startup translation is missing)
- modified BMINIT.PBT and BMMENUS.PBT to make the startup script an configurable option
- added "Load Script on Startup" to the BM config
!!WARNING!! This option executes startup scripts after BootManager initialisation,
but before entering the "Main Menu"!
If you load an ELF with the startup script,
you can't access the BM config menu anymore to disable the script load!
- added "BM.CNF_STARTUP" variable to BMCONF.PBT
- added BOOT.PBT to BM/STARTUP folder
This script replaces the former "BMINIT.PBT uLE autoboot script".
Now you don't have to copy the BMINIT.PBT over and over anymore to switch between uLE and BM.
To use it turn the "Load Script on Startup" option to ON.
ULE is loaded directly after the CC splash screen.
If you want to deactivate the startup script load,
edit the BMCONF.PBT with uLE's texteditor and change the "BM.CNF_STARTUP" value from 1 to 0.
- added USBMASS.IRX to BM/SHARED folder to complete USB support
The USBMASS.IRX is the one, provided with CC's firmware 19.
- added new variables to the language files to complete BM's menu translation feature
Now really every single bit in the BootManager menus can be translated.
- added BMGERM.PBT
- added BMITAL.PBT by Salo, thanks for the support! (some variables still missing)
- added three entries to the "Button Configuration" choice
"BOOT": boot the inserted disc
"Run App from mc0:": set the destination device to memcard1, then enter the "Run Application" menu
"Run App from mc1:": set the destination device to memcard2, then enter the "Run Application" menu
- remodelled "Theme Configuration"
Say hello to the brand new "Theme Manager"!
I rearranged the menu structure to make it look like the "Application Browser".
The "Theme Manager" menu entries are:
"Theme Configuration", "Change Theme", "Install Theme", "Remove Theme",
"Change Destination Device" and "Change Source Device"
- added installation and removal of themes
Themes can now be installed and removed, just like applications.
Note: The default theme can only be installed, not removed.
- fixed and added some hint bars, that were missing
- fixed "System Information" menu title that wasn't displayed
- made some minor changes to the language file entries
- added USB/DEVICE.PBT to the DEVICES folder to add USB support to BM
Feel free to modify the scripts for further customization.
Have fun with this!:D
best regards Jones23